Thursday, October 7, 2010

Late Night Naked Public Cum Drinking and Wearing

I moved recently and just found a great spot within walking distance for the next time I need to have a late night naked public orgasm. It's a small public park that's open to the street and surrounded on three sides by thick, tall foliage to keep it private. There's a single basketball court and a sandbox area towards the rear with a slide, monkey bars and merry-go-round. No public bathroom for me to strip behind. I'm planning my first 3am visit there and have noticed there are no lights in the park at that hour, so once you leave the well-lit sidewalk you just disappear into complete darkness! Soon I'll walk over for my first 3am visit there, dildo and lube hidden in my pants, and I'll get naked in the deep shadows before I fuck myself on the basketball court! Wetting my shorts just thinking about it... I'll post it when I go.

I've had some great spots over the years where I could go out my front door at 3am and walk to somewhere interesting for my naked public play. My favorite spot was a dirt path along the L.A. River because that was where I finally started giving late night naked head to complete strangers. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I when I finally did it, I did it a LOT, and it was GREAT every time! I met guys through online websites or personal ads, eventually give them directions to the public spot where I'd meet them naked after 3am and give a nasty dildo show while they jacked themselves hard, then I sucked them off and they left. I always wanted them to leave me dripping with cum, but was always too eager and swallowed their loads as soon as they came in my mouth.

Before that I had always played solo on my late night public adventures, but I always liked cumplay. For a while I used to keep my cum in a plastic baggie in the refrigerator, filling it for a few weeks until I was ready for another adventure. Back then I was a 3am regular at a local public high school with easy access and plenty of shadowy areas. I'd warm my baggie in water and take it with my lube and dildo. Once I was on campus I'd get naked and find a good spot to bukkake myself. On my knees I'd tilt my head back and pour my cum into my mouth and dribble it out. Then I'd tour the campus for a while fucking myself here and there before finally reaming myself to a quivering, helpless orgasm. Half the rush is always the walk home afterwards, spent, nervous, sore, sticky, a little ashamed...

Ah, Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment