Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Girl Caught Me Giving Naked Public Head

I've enjoyed late night naked public masturbation since I was a teenager, and as a man I've gotten to enjoy it alone and with friends on many occasions. I'm not a flasher and prefer to play uninterrupted, but I've had my scares over the years. Recently I've taken to contacting men through the internet and meeting them at a local spot along the L.A. River in the San Fernando Valley. It's within eyeshot of cars that drive past on a major boulevard, and landscaped so that I can stay deeper into the shadows and be totally invisible when I want, or I can walk towards a streetlight and gradually become more exposed. I've done it out there alone more often than not, naked & lubed with a dildo, and have managed to dare myself into some potentially dangerous situations.

A few nights ago we had been forecast to have some late night fog, and since fog's one of my favorite covers I set up an "appointment" in advance with a dude on CraigsList. I had a some beers and smoked a bongload, and at 3:30am I walked fully dressed along the boulevard and down to the appropriate spot. There was no fog in sight! Still, I walked down to the riverbed's deeper shadows and stripped naked to my shoes, then lubed my hard dick and dildo. When he showed up he dropped his pants while still up the path from me near the streetlight and stroked himself while I gave him a show. He wore a baseball cap and stood facing the boulevard, which passes about 15' above us and across the river, while I slowly fucked myself in front of him. The passenger of a passing car could easily catch a glance of us if they knew where to look on this clear night, and any pedestrian would have a clear view over the waist-high guardrail. Buzzed and horny, I walked with the dildo inside me to where this guy was jerking, and with my back to the boulevard I dropped to my knees. I was grinding my dildo against the dirt path and sucking his hard cock while pulling him by his ass cheeks. I don't like to do more than whisper out there, but that night was letting myself suck very loudly, and I was panting and grunting and letting myself get real nasty with it while assuming that he was keeping watch.

He remained totally into it without skipping a beat when I heard a pair of feet start to cross past us on the sidewalk. I must have been using very selective memory because I'd forgotten that this dude was totally into stroking it for lady pedestrians to see him. I felt myself suddenly shiver with a start, but since he remained completely relaxed and unalarmed, I let myself totally fucking get into it! Behind me was clearly a person who was about to get a clear view of us like we were a live sex show, and there I am giving naked head in public! That's when I heard her voice clear as anything, a youngish Latina with a faint accent, say loud and sarcastically, "Whatever!"

Holy shit! What if this girl stops to watch us a while, or maybe even joins us? No, she may have slowed down a little but since my back was turned I could only hear her continue on her way. I gave my dildo some extra thrust for her and started working my own cock when suddenly - spurt - I'm getting a load of sperm pumped into my mouth just as she remarks from further away, "That's nasty!"

I kept my face turned from her and my eyes were closed so never saw what she looked like, or if she was even looking at us when he came. Of course I imagine she got a flash of me groaning there naked in the night with this dude's cum dripping across my face and body and a thick dildo reaming in and out of my ass. By the time I finished up and got back home I saw no trace of her. The whole experience was a fucking rush! I can't imagine anything like that happening again soon, but it was hot as hell for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment