Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Woman Watched Me

It's 4am and I'm driving the streets of Los Angeles naked looking for a good spot to get freaky with my dildo so I can cum and go home. I've been into late night naked public masturbation since I was in high school and until lately I've had no interest in doing it in front of strangers. The thrill has always been the possibility of being caught, and I've gotten my rush from doing it in kinky places like campuses, residential parks, near churches, etc. But, like all adrenaline rushes, this one's gotten routine and I've turned it up lately by finding select strangers to spot me.

So I'm on Fairfax near Sunset Blvd and the streets are mostly mostly deserted at this hour but starting to fill with early morning laborers. I turned again onto a random, dimly-lit sidestreet and I saw a large woman in a heavy coat slowly walking by herself on my side of the street. As I passed she kept her eyes down and didn't see me examine her youthful Latina face while I worked my cock. Before the next major boulevard I found yet another small unlit street and quickly turned right, double-parked in front of a dark apartment building, killed my lights but left the engine running, and got out of my car.

I'm naked outside with a lubed dildo in one hand and my hard cock in the other, and before I can think enough to hesitate, I step to the rear of my car and drop to my knees, about seventy feet from where the Latina should be passing. I'm leaning my back against my rear bumper and sliding the dildo in and out, my senses hyper-alert to anyone approaching, while my cock flops flaccid and oozes pre-cum. My car is still running so if she freaks out and runs towards me I have enough time to get in my car and leave before she gets her cell phone working, but at the same time, she really has no way of not spotting my bare-assed naked flesh against a running, double-parked car, right?

Finally I see her feet from under a treeline and turn my face away from her just enough to keep her in my peripheral vision. With my right hand I'm working the dildo, faster now, clenching myself on it, thrusting my hips, and with my left hand I'm pinching my nipples, panting and grunting, being a freak. SHE WATCHED ME AS SHE PASSED AND NEVER LOOKED AWAY! Her stride broke just the tiniest bit when she spotted me but she just kept walking with her eyes on me until I was out of her sight.

Unfortunately, it wasn't until she'd left my sight that I came a thick stream of cum on the street. Relieved, tired, and nervous I got back in my car and left. Can't wait to do it again, but of course at a totally different location.

No comments:

Post a Comment