Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The First Entry

I've been into late night naked public masturbation since I was in high school. I used to sneak out of my family's house at 3am (I don't know why I've fixated on that hour) by climbing out my bedroom window in jeans and t-shirt and sneaking out the back gate into the alley. Once I was alone, I'd strip totally naked and dare myself to walk further and further away from my pile of clothes, down the alley and towards the main street and into the park beyond.

This was a big public park situated in a residential area, surrounded by single story homes and some shops on one side. There was a baseball diamond with bleachers, a large sandbox area with a slide, swings, etc. and a variety of low hills and bunches of trees where I could hide, naked and alert. I could roll around naked and erect in the grass and feel my heart race at the possiblity that I might be spotted, maybe some homeless person or late-night wanderer might appear unexpectedly and... who knows WHAT could happen?

Eventually I made a semi-regular habit of this. I started experimenting with edging, finding daring and openly-exposed areas to stroke myself leisurely and enjoy the rush of possible discovery. Occassionally a stray dog would walk by, an occassional car might pass, but mostly I was left alone to explore my nakedness.

The most memorable thing that happened during this time is that late one night while hiding behind some trees, I came across a young couple really going at it in the grass. Being a frusrated young virgin at the time I was completely frenzied and riveted by what I saw. I still remember the front of her jeans being unbuttoned and seeing his hand disappear under her panties, then undulating there while she moaned and they kissed.

Nobody ever caught me out there. It wasn't until I left for college and started to get much more daring with my fetish that I started having occassional run-ins with the general, if late-night, public.

More to cum...!

No comments:

Post a Comment